Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I DID IT!!! I WON ADDY!!! I couldn't resist...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    All this Addy talk....oh, what a bad influence...I just couldn't pass this one up. So I thought I'd give it a shot.

    I think I got a deal. Does anyone know if I can buy a gourd as a replacement part from AG, because that's all she's missing as far as her accessories. AND I got her lunch set.

    Oh, I'm so excited! I've wanted her for a very long time and this one just spoke to me.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5646861533

    I thought her face was so lovely...

    YAY!!! I'm very excited! Merry Christmas to me!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HEY! I saw that auction! She's really cute!! Congrats on your 10th AG, Kimberly! You've officially caught up with me!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Oh, and I KNOW what you mean when you say Addy spoke to you! She spoke to me, too, BUT Kirsten spoke to me earlier this week! And so did Maura when I got her!

    I tried to call you tonight, and you weren't home! What's up with that????

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 17, 2005 12:09 AM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I'm here; I'm supposed to be cleaning because DH flies in tomorrow. I just had to stop for a few minutes to see this auction end to see if I won.

    As usual, my phone is turned down. I'm sorry; I just forget to turn it back up when I leave the office.

    I've just checked it - yep, you called at 9:01 pm. I stink. [img]frown.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gombe Gal's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2005
    Posts
    406
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratulations! She is really pretty. And you even got Samantha's lunch. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congradulations! Your new doll is very cute [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by AGCrayZee:
    No, I'm here; I'm supposed to be cleaning because DH flies in tomorrow. I just had to stop for a few minutes to see this auction end to see if I won.

    As usual, my phone is turned down. I'm sorry; I just forget to turn it back up when I leave the office.

    I've just checked it - yep, you called at 9:01 pm. I stink. [img]frown.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah you do! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hey, did you EVER send Traveling Nadia off yet???

  7. #17
    Inactive Member carolinapooh's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2005
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have tried to find da water rat with no luck.

    Any ideas?

  8. #18
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Congratsulations she is beautiful!

  9. #19
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    There is alot of Addy talk going on - she has gotten contagious I think! [img]smile.gif[/img] Yours looks great! Congratulations!

    Welcome home to your DH!

  10. #20
    LordofthePumpkinPatch
    Guest LordofthePumpkinPatch's Avatar

    Post

    Oh neat for you. The lucnh too! If someone can get the gourd code I'd love to know, because last time some one around here called, they said it wasn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •